Sunday, June 28, 2009

I miss my Nokia 7210 Supernova!!!!

Recently i have taken my nokia phone to claim warranty because it did not vibrate!!! When i put into silent mode, it did not vibrate. Even if I master reset it, it still did not vibrate!!! Maybe previously i brought my phone to redang and eventually the fine sand of Redang manage to get into my device. Maybe the sand stuck the vibrate function. How unlucky am I!!!

This already happen 2month ago and only last Thursday I manage to take my phone to the dealer.

From today onward, I would advise all my friend and family member not to buy AP phone because when you wanna claim warranty, you need to find back the dealer. Well, if you buy original set, then you can claim from any Nokia dealer shop which is more convenient!!!

Now I am using the Motorola phone, it cannot take photo, it do not have bluetooh and this make my life boring. I cannot take phone or exchange any file with my friends!!! Make me harder to record my daily life!!! Damn!!!

Hope my Nokia 7120 Supernova will get well soon!!!

0 comments: