Thursday, July 9, 2009

Day 2 & Day 3 Sport Carnival

Day 2
Badminton, I love a guy from DIM course. I lose because I never warm up. They say I play at 6.30pm but by the time I reach at 6pm, the organizer is already calling my name. That guy's standard is similiar to me, but because i never warm up, so i could not strecth well to hit any ball. In the end, I lost 21-12. But for me, win or lose is nothing to me. The most important thing is, I participate and try my best to play.

For basketball, my course! 1ABM manage to get into final!

Football, we do not even need to play, cos the opponent never come and we many to walk over.

Day 3
Badminton again, this time I play double together with CTC against Aaron Loh, the state player. I try my best to play against him but only manage to get 21-8. Well this result is OK to me because they train well by school or college but we never train.

Basketball, we lose in the final and alot of people injuried during this match because we went all out to fight against them. Although we lose the game but the spirit of our gang had been better compare to last time. We cheer from beginning till the end. I love all of our gang members!

Football, We win 1 match and lose 1 match. 1st game we won by 1 penalty because the opponent tackle out player and not the ball! sent off for him! 2nd game we just made 2 mistake and this 2 mistake cost us 2 goal. We manage to pull 1 back but in the end we still lose 2-1.

Although there is losing and winning in Day 3 but we still go out together for dinner or so called supper because we eat at 10.30pm. hehe...

1ABM + 1ABU + 2DBU = crazy gang!

2 comments:

Juvin said...

1ABM + 1ABU + 2DBU = crazy gang!
nice one!!! =D

William Long said...

yea!! dam crazy 1... haha...