Monday, July 6, 2009

Sport Carnival 2009 Day1

Today I never have any match for badminton. But I am as nervous as the other player who have a match today. I listen to their strategy but it is not my sport. Tomorrow I will have my first match for badminton. I am nervous because badminton will have alot of great player. I dunno how my opponent look like and I hope I can defeat him.

For the whole evening, I confuse myself, how should I play tomorrow because I am just a average player. There is alot of above average player in the badminton arena. How should I play to overcome them?

Today my course, 1ABM had a basketball match. We won Diploma in Marketing course. The score line is 29-8. When the game is commencing, our course had alot of supporters and because we keep on cheering for our group, they say we are action(lansi). Well, I would like to tell them, this is one of the way to enhance our team spirit and make opponent depress. This is one of the technique. For example, Lee Chong Wei play against Lin Dan in China, when Lee Chong Wei lose, so we blame the crowd? This is so stupid. Please think before you talk. This is what we call supporter. Don't blame other because you lose a match. Please think of why you lose the game. Even if we win the game, we still need to learn from our mistake to make our team stronger.

Well, when talk about supporter, for tomorrow match, I wish that my classmate will come and cheer for me, but on the other hand, I don't want them to come and cheer for me because I scare I make shame of our class and course. Should I let them come and play? What if I lose in front of them?

0 comments: