Friday, July 24, 2009

Life sometime gets fuck up...

For 2 weeks, I already never leave any post here because I am busy about my coursework test, assignment and preparation for my presentation. Busy life is fun but now I am not talking about how busy I am but is how fuck up life can be.

Love is hard and everyone knows it. My last relationship had pass almost 2 years and yet I can't get into another relationship because for certain reason I am afraid to get into it. Now I had meet again, and once again, "Love at first sight". But the problem is she had a boyfriend and I plan to spanar them. But, if I do this, I am not an ethical person. I did this once before and I know how fuck up is this when the girl try to break up with her boyfriend. Well, if I don't do this, I am not happy and the world most fuck up thing is I felt uneasy or so call 'jealous' when the girl go out with her boyfriend. I know is normal for a couple to go out for a walk. That why i felt fuck up now.

Many people said my face look like a play boy, But I want to tell to the whole world that I am not a playboy because i respect everyone. Playboy is not my style. I know sometimes I like to flirt with girl but isn't it normal for a guy? Flirt does'nt mean playboy, flirt is one of the way to communicate with another person. I hate this when a girl say I am a playboy. I am a typical minded person. If I don't have any feel on that girl, I won't simply go and sabotage any girl. Typical minded for 21century does not mean a typical china man thinking. It mean a normal person that don't simply sabotage girl and get them on to bed. All I do is wank at home, don't be surprise when u see this sentence because every guy did this. Else they don't do it, mean they are gay. They never mention because they are shy or no guts to tell it out.

I am damn fuck up now and all I want to do now is forget about that and have a nice nap!

One last question, should I spanar that couple? But I scare that girl will suffer because of making a choice between me and her boyfriend. "IF I MANAGE TO SPANAR THEM"

If u don't know what is spanar, then please consult your friend.

3 comments:

NINI said...

willy zai...who is the gal jek? i knw de mah??
emm..gv u some comment lar..
if u think that the gal is still love her boyfren de...then u should not spanar them lar...
if the gal dun like her boy or u believe that u can gv more happiness than her boy give her de..
so why not go ahead...
but what u must do is think carefully lar...make sure u really love that gal..Good luck!! ^^ nini

bb said...

hmm... analyse the girl sin lor.. seek urself 1st. love at 1st sight is always started with a sparks of admire. know what u want, then go ahead follow what ur heart feel. buthen le... follow heart sure die wan lor sometimes, not alwiz right though....so my advice, go with the flow. when it is meant to be urs, it WILL be urs no matter what. =)

William Long said...

thx nini and bb... hehe... i will think twice when i wana spanar... haha... but now no time to think bout spanar 1st ler.. college stuff so bz leh.. i will try to finish my college 1st b4 get my other half... haha..