Sunday, August 2, 2009

This year new singer in Malaysia is strong!!


For the pass few years, I never watch ASQ final but for this year I really listen to them singing. I watch their MV in youtube over and over again and still very nice to listen.
The winner had a nice voice, when she sing a sad song, I really fell what she is trying to tell.
For the first runner up, he had a nice voice as well but he made a big mistake during the last part where Janice Vidal test them, he should be the vocal but I do not know why he go sing as back up. This had mess up his final. But first runner up is still a nice place for him.
Second Runner up is cute, I like to watch her when she is singing. She is not as goos as Min and Kah Fai but she is still better compare to the other 2 finalist that didn't win anything.
This 3 winner will go Taiwan for International Chinese Talent Quest. I hope they will bring back the champion because our contender is very strong this year compare to last year!!!
gogogo!!

0 comments: